When you receive an offer on your home I will set a time to meet with you to:
- Provide you with an updated CMA reflecting current market conditions at time of offer.
- Review the offer; explain pros and cons of all provisions to you.
- Review the financial position of the prospective buyer.
- Review your net proceeds so you fully understand the financial implications of the offer BEFORE you are committed to the decision.
- Coordinate review of the offer with your attorney should you use one.
- Provide my opinion as to the various strategies and alternatives that you may consider in the acceptance, counter or rejection of the offer.
- Prepared documents (counter offer, multiple offer ect.) and make delivery to buyer or buyer’s agent.